Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted annually in order to select best available talent from the student masses for admission into management, engineering, pharmacy, architecture courses in various institutions and colleges located in Uttar Pradesh. Students appearing in the State Entrance Examination will get admission into undergraduate programs offered at Technical Institutions and colleges which are affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
For the academic session 2016 – 17, the admission applications are being accepted and the process will continue till March 27, 2016. The entrance examination will he conducted in pen & paper mode as well computer based mode on centers located within Uttar Pradesh and various major cities located in other parts of the country on April 17, 23 & 24, 2015.
In this article we will quickly glance through some of the important things related to Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination:
- Eligibility: The candidates who are willing to get admission should meet the following criteria:
- Age: There is no restriction on the age of the candidate to appear in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination.
- Domicile: Students who have cleared their qualifying examination from a school located in Uttar Pradesh or whose parents are domicile of U.P. can appear in the examination.
- 10% seats are reserved for students who are not domiciled residents of the State.
- Academic Qualification: The student should have cleared class 12 or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- The minimum percentage required for admission varies with the course in which the candidate seeks admission and the category to which he/she belongs.
- For NRI Candidates: NRI candidates should have passed the GCE examination with Chemistry, Physics and Higher Mathematics (A) from Cambridge / Sri Lanka / London. The candidate should have appeared in SAT-II examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level II C.
- Application Process: Candidates are required to make online application on University’s website. There are three steps involved in the application process:
- Entering personal details: In order to proceed to the next step, candidates are required to enter their name, contact details and other personal details.
- Uploading images: Scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression are to be uploaded in order to move on to the next step.
- Paying examination fee: The examination fee is to be paid to complete the application process.
- Examination Fee: Payment of the examination fee can be done either by bank challan or Credit/Debit card while the amount of examination fee is as follow:
- Male candidates of General & OBC category: Rs. 1000
- Female, PwD and SC/ST candidates : Rs. 500
- Exam Pattern: Except the Drawing Aptitude T all the exams will be on OMR sheet. Candidates are required to answer 150 questions and there will be no negative marking.
For details related to Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) and other related exams visit www.MotaChashma.com