Manipal University has been ranked 3rd in India in the Higher Education Review “TOP 25 Private/ Deemed University in India 2015”. In a survey conducted in 2014 by Higher Education Review Magazine, Manipal has also been ranked 4th for Academic Excellence and 3rd for High-Qualities infrastructure in India. The same excellence is depicted in all the courses offered at Manipal University but Medical courses offered at Manipal stands far apart in term of excellence.
In this article we will discuss about the admission process and other details related to the Manipal University Online Entrance Test for Medical Admissions:
- Courses Available: The candidates can opt for any of the following g courses offered at one or the other campus of Manipal University:
- B. Pharm
- B. Pharm (Practice)
- Eligibility Requirements:For candidates to appear in MU OET examination, the following eligibility requirements are to be fulfilled:
- Age:Candidates born on or before December 31, 1999 are eligible to apply for MU OET for medical admissions.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should be appearing or have cleared their class 12 or equivalent examinations with Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology/ Biology and English subjects.
- For B.Pharm. (Practice) the applicant needs to have Diploma course in Pharmacy and must have 4 years’ experience.
- Minimum marks in the Qualifying Examination: The candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in their class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Exam pattern: The exam will be of2 hours 30 minute and the students are supposed to answer 200 multiple choice questions in the given time. The marks distribution is as follow:
- Physics & Chemistry : 50 question each.
- Mathematics/ Biology : 70 questions
- English and General Aptitude :30 questions
- Application Process:Theapplication process is completely online and the candidates are required to make online application for admission on the official website. The students can also select their test date and center after completing the application process.
- Application Fee: The application fee of Rs. 1400 is to be paid by the candidates wither through online payment or by the means of Demand Draft.
- The demand draft need to be in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Candidates making payment via demand draft should send the demand draft along with the filled application form to complete the application process.
- Counseling & Seat Allotment:The allotment ofseats to the students will be done on the basis of real time availability of the seats and the rank of the candidate present for counseling.
For details related to Manipal University Online Entrance Test, visit www.MotaChashma.com