Karela or Bitter Gourd is probably one of the most hated vegetables. Children shun it from their plates and most people prefer to do without it. But what is ignored is the numerous benefits that this green wonder carries within itself. Be it in the form of juice, or cooked and added in lentils or as a pickle or fried, karela is a brilliant wonder with its ‘side effects.’
Let us delve deeper into the healthy consequences of bitter gourd. Make them at home or order karela juice online, this vegetable is nothing short of magic when it comes to wanting to be fit and fine.
Listed below are some of the best and definitely tastier benefits of Karelajuice:
- Regular consumption of this gourd in the form of juice helps in weight loss.If one makes the regular habit of drinking a glass of this juice every morning, it has been known to reduce weight. This happens because the juice contributes in cutting down on one’s appetite and thus resulting in reducing untimely craving for food.
- Karela juice is also known to cool down one’s body temperature and is hence a huge help in those sweltering hot days of summer heat. It helps in cooling down the body temperature by controlling body heat.
- The juice also betters digestion. The enzymes that help in digestion are produced more by the consumption of this juice.
- Have you tried too many anti-ageing creams and lotions for a younger looking skin? It is high time that you give your skin a natural way. The consumption of the bitter gourd juice helps in keeping the skin from premature ageing and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Patients who have asthma can also try this juice. Not only does this benefit highly in reducing breathing problems, it prevents the respiration process from getting troubled by clearing the lungs.
- Smoking is a dangerous and yet almost unavoidable addiction. In a world where non-smokers are rare, it is highly improbable that a huge number of deaths are due to this dangerous addiction. Karela is kind of this almost magic nutrient that helps minimize the layer of nicotine in the human organ system.
- The juice of this vegetable can also be a huge help in reducing ingrown dandruff and the future growth of it. Mixing it with gooseberry or amla, as we popularly know it, gives one not just reduced dandruff but also glossy and radiant hair.
- Another amazing ‘cure’ ingrained in this juice comes from its anti-alcoholic elements. Karela juice is the perfect choice to make after a night of crazy partying as it effectively reduces hangovers and headaches.
- Karela Jamun Powder is also another vedic amrit product that helps in not just controlling but also reducing diabetic syndromes and consequences.
- And finally, one of the least known contributions of this vegetable is in the field of AIDS. Bitter gourd juice is a wonder in helping trigger the lifespan of an HIV patient.
The list definitely does not end here though. There are many more such instances where karela is the magic medicine in required situations.